Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Homeowner

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I bought a house.

There is a good chance I have kept repeating that phrase to myself since November 3rd.

I bought a house.

What did I just get myself into?

That's usually what follows.

I am soon to be 25 - single as single gets - a cat mom - and before you know it, DIY knower of all.

My little beauty needs some updating. Okay Okay - currently she looks her age (57) but after her face lift she won't look a day over 30.

Here is where we stand:

- I am the official owner (holy cow)

- Cabinets are in the process of being made as. we. speak.

- My wonderful father is coming this week to get his demo on (tearing out the kitchen)

Ready to join the ride?

Feel free to check back daily (fingers crossed) for updates, inspiration, and how - to's

What's a DIY inspired blog without a few before photos right?!













no your eyes are playing tricks on you. that is a teal garage.


Current status:



I took chiseled, hammered, and tugged a soap disk/ tooth brush holder/ towel rack off the tile backsplash. Also, I took down the curtain rod and weird rod thing in the far corner of the bathroom (see above for more clarification). Let the remodel begin

6 comments

  1. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo third follower! Can't wait to see what you do with the place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a bathroom mirror that is PRIME for framing! I keep seeing framed bathroom mirror projects all over Pinterest and I would definitely try this myself if I had that kind of mirror in my bathroom. Good luck with the remodeling, I'm sure you'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU GO GIRL! DIY network is me and cams favorite. this is going to be like having tv in japan for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Looking forward to following your progress. Do you read YoungHouseLove.com? If not, you should! They have amazing DIY projects for older homes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aren't those 70's ranchers a scream?! but they sure have potential...i know, cause we have one, too & i love living in ours! i've been browsing thro your blog & you've got talent, girl! Esther

    ReplyDelete