Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Progress

I have been out of town this weekend so the only progress pictures I have to show are via my phone.


Recently a french door got added where the dinning room windows once were and the kitchen has been officially cleaned out with the selling of the fridge.


This week the cabinets come in and the sheet rock guys will be over to do all their handy work.

I found that since my house is older I am coming into all sorts of little snags that I wasn't quite thinking about. The walls - case and point. There was once wall paper in, alllllllmost, the entire house. Said paper has been since painted over but the lines where each sheet meets are visible under the paint. There are also some nice and noticeable lines from old sheet rock that need to be covered up. Enter the sheet rock guys who will "tape and bed" over these little diddy's and get them all covered up and concealed.

My goal is to head over to the house tomorrow and get some rocking pictures so that the progress is much more noticeable.




Fingers crossed its looking like move in date might be around the first of December :)

No comments