Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Sale Alert: Old Navy




I wouldn't call myself a fashionista by any stretch of the imagination but I am a deal hunter. Right now Old Navy is having 30% off all online purchases - even on sale items! Plus, if you shop in store there are even more great deals. It seriously felt like the entire store was on sale. 

So lets talk about my current haul...

I just got that pink knit tank above (in white) for $6! I found it in store and really really liked it but couldn't find my size, it runs a bit big, so you can imagine the happy dance I did when I found it on sale online!

 Last year I bought a tank just like the one in black and white above and I wear it all the time. So much so that I've been keeping my eye out for look a likes this year and the black and white tank is the perfect duplicate. 

The plum colored shift dress is a great transition piece into fall and yes, I got that too. It looks great with sandals for work and then add tights, a denim jacket, and some booties and you are fall ready. I tried this on in store also and ended up getting a size bigger than I normally would. I knew there was a possibility it could shrink and didn't want to take any chances.

Oh, those boyfriend pieces, another favorite. I may or may not be wearing those exact jeans right now. I love to dress them down with a t-shirt (the white bf tee is a fav) or dress them up with a cute tank and heels. Very versatile, you wont regret owning them. 

I also snagged a few workout items in store and online. The last thing I need is another pair of yoga pants, but if you're in the market the Old Navy ones are my all time favorites. They hold up well after multiple washing's, don't fall down mid workout, and get softer the more you wear them. 

Switching gears, am I the only one struggling with the fact that its only Tuesday? Yesterday was so long and I seriously thought it should be at least Wednesday by now. No can do. I'm headed out for a girls trip on Thursday night and it seriously can't come quick enough!!!! Happy Almost Wednesday friends.



No comments