Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Family Session : Schnieder Kids

I always heard that the friends you make in college will be friends you have forever. Seeing as I have been out of college for a solid 7 years it amazes me how true that statement is.  There are girls that I met in college that quickly became some of my best friends and still are 10 years later. We are spread out all over the country but catching up is never a chore - we pick up right where we left off. Same is true for Amanda, she was my "little" in our sorority and no matter how far away we live, getting together is always easy.

A few weekends ago she asked if I would meet her in OKC to take picture of her siblings for their mom for Mothers Day. I jumped at the chance to get to go see Amanda and spend some time with her sweet family.

I dont know how one family gets all the good looking genes but these kids managed it! Enjoy!









No comments