Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

A Garden First

Radishes are known as the "workhorse" of the garden. They tend to be easy to grow and ward off tons and tons of pests, not to mention they can be planted with most any veggie or fruit. All of this to say, Ive never really had much luck with radishes.... until now

I was meandering in the garden one afternoon and notice some bright pink peeking through at me. I figured there was no way I really grew large, plump radishes but boy did I!



There were a few that were literally the size of my palm. My mom mentioned radishes can get "hot" if they stay in the ground too long so I pulled the majority of them immediately. 






Here is the real question, what in the world do I do with alllll these radishes? I saw some recipes on pickling them, are they tasty that way? Radish greens, what should I do with those also? Help!





Im not sure I even really like radishes but I do LOVE the color and how accomplished I feel to grow such a loot. 

Okay, seriously, radish recipes STAT.

No comments