Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Welcome Back

Its true - after a few months off I am officially back at it.

In all honesty, I never intended to take time off from blogging but when life got crazy it just happened to be the first thing to go. Enough of all of that though, IM BACK!

Lets start this week out with a bang - a big Jamaica trash the dress bang!

I smiled the entire time I was editing through these - Steph and Doug are some of my favorite people and I couldn't have been more excited to be able to capture this for them! So fun!

Think there is a market for a trash the dress photographer in Jamaica? If only!!!














 






2 comments

  1. I feel like these really capture how much fun we were having, despite the fact that it was the crack of dawn! Thanks Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!!! Such a cute couple. They will cherish these pics forever....

    ReplyDelete