Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Jamaican Vacation

Photography not only allows you to see some crazy things but takes you to some crazy places. Up until this trip it only took me to back roads and abandoned alleys but now I can say it took me to sunny Jamaica!

Travel kind of makes me a crazy person - especially international travel - but two short flights from good ole Oklahoma and next thing I know I'm in Jamaica Mon! 

After arriving and checking in we took a little lap around the resort and had some of the best pizza ever. The next day was all about sun and relaxing - we even got some kayaking and snorkeling in! Before I knew it Saturday had arrived and it was wedding time. Sunday was spent decompressing and visiting the "craft market" in Ochie and soaking it all in on our last day.

I have heard so many opinions on Jamaica but seeing it for myself really changed how I viewed this island. Everyone was so friendly and never once did I feel "unsafe" in Jamaica. I will tell you that Jamaican men will flirt with a box of rocks - so bring your swatting stick to bat them off 


The resort peacock!
Below are pictures from the craft market - a shanty village of sorts







The streets of Ochie 













We are already planning our next trip back to this gorgeous island! 
Thank you Jamaica for the amazing experience

2 comments

  1. I am obsessed with the peacock!! Your pics are amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think in a place so much like paradise, that cats wouldn't exist.

    ReplyDelete