Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Life : In her element









Can you tell my camera has been glued to my hands lately? I go through these phases where I capture everything and then there are moments when I am a bit burnt out and my phone suffices.

This little lady has found her element, outside. She begs to go outside just as Murphy begs to come in. I never felt comfortable letting her roam because we live in a neighborhood with cars driving down our street pretty frequently. I just imagined all the bad things that could happen... and the vet bills that would add up. 

She loves it so much though, plus she has gotten really good at staying fairly close. Her favorite is to be let out the backdoor and hop the fence and come in through the front door. Such an odd duck.

I sure am missing that sweet face this week though. A large part of me thinks she's reveling in the absence of Murphy, though. 

No comments