Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Goal Setting: Results

So there was this time I set goals and told you all about them in hopes it would keep me accountable.

beach goals - fail

Y’all, I literally failed at every.single.one

Looking back I realized I picked one of the worst months every to set some big goals – not only did I have Market Days but also was out of the country for a week.

I am going to call a re-do on May and maybe try to accomplish a few of those in July.

So tell me this, what are some goals you set for May that you succeed at?

2 comments

  1. Hiya Sarah!
    I'm new to your blog and not too long ago discovered you on IG ... I'm Beth from Tiny Matchbox Studio. I've been wanting to inquire about your photography and possibly having you take photos of our grandson. He is expected to arrive approx 3rd week in July, at least that is his due date :)

    If all goes as planned he will be born at St. John's here in Tulsa. Perhaps I could be one of your two new photography clients? I look forward to hearing more about your business. Beth McDonald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth - thanks so much for stopping by! I would love to add you to the client list! Shoot me an email and we can work out details. Are you wanting hospital shots or posed newborns? Or both?

      Again, welcome!

      Delete