Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Monday Musings | 7

Good Morning! How was your weekend? Fruitful I hope. Is that time change kicking your bootay yet?


Friday night I had the pleasure of celebrating this beauty turning 30! We had an amazing dinner at the Brady Tavern and drinks around town plus brunch the next morning. It was so much fun! Maybe a little too much fun...

Surprisingly enough after brunch I managed to be productive and get my front flower beds cleaned up plus start some laundry. Who knew I had it in me?!


Saturday afternoon I had my first of two family sessions for the weekend. I have been capturing both these families since their oldest were newborns... 3+ years ago. Blows my mind every time to see how big they've gotten. I cannot wait to show you some of these sweet images!

Sunday was the usual, church, lunch, errands, laundry... overall just prepping for the week ahead. 

Have you seen The Crown on netflix yet? After reading this I am dying to watch!

Microblading. I would love this but umm the price tag. Yikes. 

I just finished The Broker by John Grisham this past week. (I'm coming for you 30 before 30) It was good, semi suspenseful, but I wasn't on the edge of my seat. Worth the listen if you need a good audio book for a long drive, though. 

Do you listen to Young House Love has a Podcast? Last week they talked about an online calendar of weird holidays. Go see whats celebrated on your birthday! Tomorrow we get to celebrate Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds day. ha!

Happy Monday, Friends

No comments