Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Bring on Spring

The weather here has been so amazing lately. Even though we still have days that are a bit chilly its becoming way more apparent that Spring is on its way. Thank you mister groundhog.

With the fresh weather I decided my phone needed a fresh look to and went in search of a new background. There are SO many free, cute, fresh phone back grounds out there.

For this round up I went with BRIGHT and FLORAL as the themes - because every party needs a theme. If you see one you like the best thing to do is follow the linked number below each picture to the original page the picture was posted. From there save the image to your phone and then add it to your home, lock screen, or both!


1. 2. 3.




7. 8. 9.



Did you use any of the ones above? My lock screen is currently the pineapples and I seriously get giddy every time I see it. Next theme - flamingos or donuts or confetti...

Happy Monday Friends!

No comments