Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Toast This

One of my best friends owns a Bistro in Phoenix and I shot her a text the other day after having lunch to tell her I had the best menu idea. Toast. Not just any toast. Customizable toast. Just think of all the combos : sweet, savory, nostalgic - I'm looking at you pb, banana, and honey.

My current choice? Savory with a side of hearty. Enter Avocado, Egg, and Bacon toast. Le sigh.


Tell me your mouth isn't watering? I fried my bacon first (in this best bacon skillet ever) and then cooked the egg in the grease after... genius I know. 

I like to use the Sara Lee 45 calorie wheat bread with a little smathering of butter. Smashed avocado right on the toast and then that warm egg with the runny yolk. Top it off with bacon and I die. 

Outside of salt and pepper this is my go to seasoning


In full disclosure I ate the bacon first. All of it. So this is what my lunch looked like. Maybe its just me but bacon doesn't stand a 5 minute chance. This kept me surprisingly full until dinner - it would make a great breakfast too that would help sustain you through a long day.


Bacon Egg Avocado Toast: 480 Cal // 22 Carb // 31 Fat // 31 Protein


No comments