Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Easter Weekend

Lets have an Easter recap shall we? Since you haven't already read a million and one blog posts about colored eggs and candy already.

How about I shake it up for you and reveal I didn't have any candy to speak of all weekend - gasp - nor did I spend anytime with eggs of any variety.

I did however celebrate birthdays, attend the cutest 4 year olds soccer game, catch up with sweet friends, dice/freeze 5lbs of butternut squash from last summers harvest, and snuggle my precious Sunday morning babies.













$6 Tulips from Trader Joes - that still have their bulbs - all the praise hands. Those sweet things will be getting planted in my front flower bed after they are done showing off. 

The Starkist Tuna pack is my new adult lunchable. I recently put it in my purse during some long travel and it came in so handy. I'm not sure those sitting around me in the airport would agree... meh. This past weekend it was my lunch on the go between photo shoots, soccer games, and the gym. Beats my usual Taco Bueno stop.  Oh, and that sparkling water - DELISH - $0.74 at Target and worth every penny. Zero sugar - Zero Calories but you feel like you're getting a special treat. 

 My diatribe of nothingness has come to a close. Happy Thursday - that feels like Friday - Friends.

No comments