Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Life : Chew Toy

I eat quite a bit of fresh broccoli. Granted I saute it, roast it, and all around change the form of "fresh"  broccoli but either way there is always a stem that accompanies the broccoli I eat.

This little tree trunk of sorts is Murphy's new favorite treat. In all honesty, he eats this MUCH faster than any bone/treat/rawhide I have ever given him. Typically he just carries those things around and howls. But a broccoli trunk - oh boy - that's a different story.

You see - he waits patiently - for about 3 seconds


Seriously, 3 seconds is all you get before he starts going to crazy town


Once he has attained this prized possession there is no grabbing his attention


Hey, Murphy - I'm petting Maggie and showing her all sorts of attention....

*chomp chomp chomp*


Do you want to go in the car?

Oh! Look! That got a glance

*chomp chomp chomp*


I let you eat out of the litter box for three days if you look at me....

*chomp chomp chomp*


Listen lady, I'm trying to enjoy my broccoli over here...

*chomp chomp chomp*


*chomp chomp chomp*


Must get every last bit of this green delight.

*enter vacuum cleaner mode*


Now, go forth and try this new phenomenon and then come back and tell me if my dog is the exception to the rule 

No comments