Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Eat : Dinner Club














My house literally got flipped around on Saturday but for good reason.

You see, a group of friends (8 of us) started a Dinner Club which rotates from house to house each month. As the days crept closer and closer to the dinner club I was hosting at my house, I started to realized my current layout wasn't going to be ideal. There needed to be an ambiance for the evening and having my dining room look directly into my kitchen cut that off at the knees. So, I did like any crazy person would do and flipped my dining room and living room and then added twinkle lights. Surprisingly, it wasn't near as much work as I thought it would be though, Sunday morning I was a regretting my decision a bit. 

The menu consisted of a flight of soups : roasted red pepper with grilled cheese croutons, creamy spinach tortellini, and spicy Asian chicken and noodle with crab wontons. Dessert was the cutest little red velvet mini bundt cakes in the shape of pumpkins with spiked coffee. yum!


Sadly this is the only picture I got of my creation. 

All in all it was a successful evening. I can now say I have one dinner club under my belt with many more to come!



4 comments

  1. I can attest that it was delicious! Thank you so much for hosting. Such a fab evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks so magical! Please move to OKC so we can craft and eat and hang out under twinkly lights! Your creativity is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so amazing! Absolutely stunning design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are just too sweet! Thanks for making me feel like a real life Martha Stewart!

    ReplyDelete