Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Makes me wanna… Shout

Yesterday we tackled Dishwasher Detergent. Today… Shout.

I know, you are on the edge of your seat. Most exciting blog post ever.

IMG_7066IMG_7068

Two ingredients and a squirt bottle – that’s all you need. Just for kicks I got my squirt bottle at the Dollar Store… for $1. I think in total (I make two batches) this MAYBE cost me $5.

IMG_7070IMG_7072

Because I cant seem to remember anything without looking back at my pinterest – I went ahead and wrote the recipe on the bottle of Ammonia. Not sure what else you can use Ammonia for…

Now the real test – I had three stains on a shirt all from the same food. What can I say – I get a little messy when I eat sometimes.

One stain got OxiClean and two got my homemade shout. ALL the stains came out completely and I can honestly say the Homemade Shout worked just as well as the OxiClean.

I have ZERO carpet in my house but I have heard this is good for carpet cleaning too – I might try it on a rug to experiment.

There you have it – easy and CHEAP homemade stain remover.

EDIT: Here are some other uses for baking soda and ammonia – great ideas!

Baking Soda Uses

Ammonia Uses

2 comments

  1. Interesting recipes...I might try them. Do you have one to replace Downy Wrinkle Releaser? I love that stuff, use it on 100% Cotton tanks and it works well enough to not iron many t-shirts that I hang to dry. But it's nearly $7 a bottle at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Im on a mission now - I hadnt even though about wrinkle release!

      Delete