Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Girls Night | Paint Party


It felt like I was on a mad dash. The entire time I was driving to the vet to pick Maggie up I kept asking myself why I didn't make this trip at lunch. Why didn't I plan a little better. Instead I was biting my nails through traffic trying to get her picked up and home and fed and the mail brought in and the trash taken out and the dog let in before I was late to my coveted Girls Night. Late I was. With Chic-fil-a in my purse I walked in exasperated and took my seat.


We had chosen our door hangers long in advance and after arriving all I could think was... ohhh the possibilities. There were MDF cut-outs of every shape and size. My favorite, that I forgot to get a picture of, was the monogrammed pineapple. BUT we were here to create our Christmas doorhangers so I stuck it out with my manger scene. We talked, and laughed, and created for a solid two hours. Towards the end of that last hour I was starting to hit my "Ive been going all day and Im about to CRASH" wall. I stuffed my face with another chocolate chip cookie and it seemed to subside.


I love going to the Paint and Drink places but I always come out wondering what in the heck am I going to do with this painting (I have two in my office as I type this). You literally spend $50 bucks to paint on a canvas and drink wine - dont get me wrong its a ton of fun - but this time I felt like I had something I wanted to hang. I had a place for it. Plus it wasn't $50. 


If you're in the Tulsa area you really should check out Sister/Sister Paint Parties. The ladies were so nice and accommodating and let you create until your heart is content. Girls night, success!  


No comments