Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

High Protein Yogurt Parfait


As I approach 30 I have notice I cant quite eat like I am 21 any more. The sit down pull your jeans over your tummy pooch is a real thing, y'all. I can work out all the day is long but nachos and beer make it as though I haven't worked out in ages. Thus it was time to reign in the "but why cant I still be in college diet" and get this train on the tracks.

In the past I have been strict Paleo (amazing health benefits) and tried a simple clean eating diet also. To be honest, I really enjoyed both. The problem came when I hadn't prepared for the week or had lots of social gatherings - clean eating out the window.

I need something flexible and not too stringent or my anxiety levels go through the roof. So for the time being I've been trying to just count calories - after all it really is calories in vs calories out - and pack in the protein.


This yogurt has so much sweet flavor, thanks to the protein powder, and lots of staying power. Try it - you wont be disappointed and your waist line will thank you.

PLAIN greek yogurt - single serves are my bff
One scoop of protein powder - I use her natural whey in vanilla - so tasty
Sliced strawberries
1/3 cup your favorite granola

317 calories / 38g protein / 30g carbs / 5g fat




There are so many spins on this fast breakfast/snack - change up the fruit or the protein flavor... nuts and dried fruit instead of granola? Enjoy friends!


No comments